AIM Risk Services provides clients with the range of specialist covers required by the multi media sector.
Our team is headed up by Roy Meiklejon. Roy has a passion for the sector, and supplements his work at AIM as a Director of the British Institute of Professional Photographers. One of the most experienced brokers in the market, he has been providing professional advice and a personal service to multi media clients for over 30 years.
Our specialist scheme policy wording is backed by Hiscox Insurance and provides:
- Professional Indemnity – full civil liability wording including copyright
- Up to £10m Public liability on a worldwide basis
- Comprehensive worldwide cover for equipment
- Computer breakdown, data reinstatement and hacker
AIM are proud to support the photographic industry through sponsorship of:
- The British Institute of Professional Photographers BIPP.com
- Shot up North shotupnorth.co.uk
- The Association of Photographers the-aop.org